Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lynnderella Shape Shifter

Oh the drama...enough said on that. I think some people are going to be nervous admitting they like Lynnderella. Well screw it...I don't necessarily agree with the business tactics but I like this freakin' polish. Can't help it. Shape Shifter has silver holographic glitter in a clear base. There's supposed to be different shapes throughout the bottle: butterflies, stars, hexes, bars, crescents and flowers. 


As you can see in the picture above there are only hexes and bar glitter. I didn't really try that hard to look for the shapes. I've had this polish for six months (yes I'm now just swatching it, that's how behind I am) and I was lazy and shook it for 5 seconds. I did get some stars and crescents out but those ended up on my other hand (which I will not swatch, I hate it). This is 2 coats over Orly Out Of This World. I didn't have any curling or warped glitter (remember sat for 6 months). I did have to 'lay' the glitter on top but I don't really mind doing that. I topped everything off with Gelous and CG Fast Forward. Everything was smooth with no bumps. 

Bottle Shot
Bottle Shot
So remember: I like the polish.
I need a more organized way to go about swatching my polishes. I still can't decide how I want to organize my polish in general. It's become this complex dilemma lol!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. its a gorgeous polish.... I'm having the same dilemma right now trying to organize my polish...cant dedice if I want it by brand or color mmm mmmm what to do .. what to do.

    ReplyDelete