Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You Must Be Pretty Special If I Bought You!

I hardly buy pink polish. There's something about it that just turns me off (I'm the same way with red polish). Occasionally I'll find something that stands out and I have to have it! Pretty & Polished Punk'd Up Betty is one of them. It is a combination of black (2 kinds), pink (2 kinds), and some white glitter (1 kind) in a clear base. There are little surprises of a large satin glitter. You can see it in the bottle shot. 
AMAZING! I like to layer glitter polishes over a solid color because I feel like it is easier to take off and it can add some depth. Well I was stuck. I couldn't think of anything to layer with Betty. Finally it hit me...I went to my ManGlaze stash and busted out Lesbi-Honest (love the name and love the art on the bottle lol). I did one layer of Lesbi and two coats of Betty. I think this combination turned out great! Lesbi really made the glitter in Betty pop! 
Up close and personal 
Betty was extremely easy to work with. Not to thick and the glitter spread evenly. I topped everything off with Gelous and CG Fast Forward. My nails were nice and smooth!
Bottle Shot!
I love P&P! She comes out with some great polishes and shipping is always fast. I'm so happy she will be working with Llarowe!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about pinks.... I definitely will need to get this too... and yes you DID pick the right undies!! totally awesome :) xo E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pinks; and this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo jelaous, I wanted this polish and missed out on it.. oh well there is always next sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unexpected combination of colours in this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just drooled all over my keyboard... This is the most gorgeous thing I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete