Monday, June 25, 2012

I Won't Put You On My Nails Again!!!!

So after having such good luck over the past weeks, experiencing great polishes....I came across one I extremely dislike!!!!! Drum roll please......
Love and Beauty Imperial Blue!
I did put one coat of Nail Inc. Royal Arcade on top...Which was freakin' awesome!

Okay, Imperial Blue was disgustingly sheer and streaky. I did three coats before I said 'screw it'. I could still see my nail line. It also dried extremely slow....eeexxxtttrrreeemmeeelllyy slow! Four hours later it still smudged. 

Up close and personal

 Nails Inc. Royal Arcade is this beautiful sapphire glitter. The glitter application was extremely smooth. One coat did the trick to turn my shitty manicure around. 

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow four hours!! What a joke!
    The nails inc looks amazing on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no fun!!!! Thanks for the heads up though!!! 4 hours, I would have given up after 30 min!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your honesty and refusal to beat around the bush. I love glitters ability to save a failed mani; I'm sure someone out there will say that everything is better with glitter! ;o)

    ReplyDelete