Thursday, April 21, 2011

Orly Bubbly Bombshell

I haven't been to sleep yet. Yeah it's 8am. Oh well. So in my local Ulta on Sunday I was wandering around looking for some polish...of course. I wasn't finding anything that was catching my eye. I did one more loop and then wait...on the bottom of that shelf...is that the new Orly Pin Up collection display??? I think it is. Well I snagged up all four colors. I could not understand why Ulta had it but Transdesign will not have it out until 7/1/11. Hmmmm.....
Look at this color! It's like a fuschia glitter exploded on my nails!! It was sheer so I used four coats and topped with Seche Vite. I plan on experimenting layering it over cream polishes.


I like this picture above because you can how it really sparkles. When I wear stuff like to work, my customers definitely notice!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This looks sooooooo pretty .... I enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete