Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An Oldie But A Goodie....And A Tiny Rant

I know, I know. This is an older OPI color. Suzi Says Feng Shui came out in the Hong Kong collection for spring 2010. I didn't receive this until this past Christmas. Yes, I am just now wearing it. I LOVE it!! It's somewhat of a dusty blue and is a tad more muted in person. This is two coats topped with Seche Vite.

Ok, and now onto the rant. I didn't post anything the past couple days because I put on Nfu-Oh 52 on April 15th. We all know that I have solar nails on because my real nails suck. Well I went to take off 52 and it would not come off!!! I worked all weekend with stained, ugly nails. I tried non-acetone and acetone. When I went to get my nails done, the tech couldn't get it off either!! They had to file it off:( I learned my lesson though...I will only layer this over another color! It was pretty though. It was a crappy, quick manicure that didn't deserve a picture lol.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment