Friday, May 11, 2012

LushLacquer Birthday Cake

Another indie brand for you today! They are popping up all over the web.  Here I have LushLacquer Birthday Cake. It is a white base with multi colored glitter. You can even see tiny areas where there is some bar glitter. It was a little thick but workable. The 2 coats I used dried relatively quick. I used 2 coats of Cult Wicked Fast to really smooth out that glitter. The best part...I took this picture after wearing it for three days. I think it still looks like a day 1 mani. 

Flash

No flash, natural light

Up close and personal
Go check their shop out!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great swatch! I've been wanting more Lush Lacquers, I should probably grab them now before everyone else catches on to their awesomeness. I love how you feature so many new indie brands :-)

    ReplyDelete