Friday, May 11, 2012

I Had To Post About This!!

I've had a shitty week. I mean shitty! Has that happened to you guys? On week is super awesome and amazing (for example I graduated last week) and the next week is like a dog pissed on your face (it's 3am first thing that popped in my brain). So you're having your shitty week and something happens that just kind of tops it off, puts you over the edge. We'll use my example...
So I ordered the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure from Sephora. It sounded perfect for my awesome oily/acne full skin. As my crappy week continues I hear the doorbell this afternoon and got excited! My Sephora package is here! I start opening everything. I got to the Too Faced box...shake shake...uh this feels really, really light. I take the tube out of the box...whoa really light...unscrew the cap...freakin completely empty! I squeezed air onto my finger lol! At this point I was like 'go figure'! I'll be calling them tomorrow!

Any similar stories?

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That is shocking! How the frig do they send an empty product? Idiots!! Hope they sort it quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my blog friends recently got a boxed set of spa ritual polish- opened the box and SURPRISE!!! no polish. Just two empty holes where they were clearly supposed to be. Also- one time my husband and I got fast food, he ordered a burger, took a bite- NO BURGER!!! We were like dang how dumb do you have to be to serve someone a burger minus the burger!?

    ReplyDelete