Friday, August 26, 2011

China Glaze Haunting

I apologize for the absent of posts this week. I worked a lot! I'm a server and worked 3 doubles (10-14 hour shifts) and I was exhausted. I also broke a nail pretty low on my left hand:(

Today I have China Glaze Haunting from the Halloween 2011 collection. I know it's pretty early for anything Halloween...but when a polish collection is available you have to snatch up the colors you want!
Haunting is a black with silver glitter. The formula was a little thick but easy to work with. I used two coats. I love this color and when I look at it I feel like I'm looking at the stars on my nails. (sorry for the chip in the polish...I'm doing this post after work).

With Flash

Without Flash



Grab this up if you can. It's simple yet so pretty. 
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment