Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ewww....

Ok, first this manicure I did sucks!! I used China Glaze Flyin' High and Models Own Turkish Delight on my pointer finger. I was really tired when I did this. I didn't do anything with my cuticles and they are so dry that I need to manage them every day. If you look closely at my pinky I scuffed it a little bit and I totally smeared my thumb. I usually love China Glaze but this color was bad. I used two coats of each color and topped it with Seche Vite. Flyin' High is really thick and hard to work with. It is a great color though. If anyone is reading this, would it help to use nail polish thinner? Turkish Delight went on great. I posted this because I did want to show off both colors.


No Flash

Flash
And finally for your guys' opinion. How are my pictures? Any tips to improve? I like feedback!!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment