Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Tronica.....

One thing I like about the China Glaze Tronica collection is that when I need to do a fast, quick drying manicure, I can count on these colors. Here I have Hyper Haute. I really enjoy this raspberry pink color. I'm usually really picky about my pinks and don't wear them to often. I do like the 'halo' finish. Of course I know the big complaint is that these are not true halos. I finally caved and bought DV8, QT, and LOL from the OMG collection so I can experience a true halo. They go for a nice little penny on eBay. I'm really excited though and I plan on doing comparisons.

With Flash

No Flash


On another note I'd like to explain my on how I will continue to do my blog posts. I don't buy whole collections, only the colors I like. I have no order on the colors I wear. I just pick whatever I feel like for the day. So you'll see stuff from old collections and new. Of course I don't plan on repeat colors:)
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment