Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Nails Suck:(

My nails became ruined because of my accutane treatment back in the fall. I was able to nurse them back to somewhat healthy but the nail bed down by my cuticle was really, really thin and when it grew out....Snap, Crackle, Pop (um not so much crackle lol). So they are short and mean painfully short. So I made an appointment to get some solar nails done at my favorite nail place down the street. This will be my first experience with them. I heard they are great. I might just keep them until after my wedding. We will see. Anyways that why I haven't posted much. I could do swatches on my swatch wheel. Just a thought. Let me know. I have been reviewing my mascaras like I said in my previous post...so get ready. I love mascara!!!
Until next time
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment