Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whoa Wait....

So it's been a shitty couple days....I don't really know what life holds for me right now. I've ignored my nails basically because they were falling apart. My thumb, pointer, and middle finger all split down the middle on both hands. They hurt and tore past where a nail should tear. So I threw on some fake ones until they grow out a little more. So with my shitty couple days I decided to throw on some fun polish. Here's Nicole by OPI in Gone Wishin'.

Gosh, so much going on. Purple base with pink and blue glitter (I think). This is with three THICK coats. I really like this color. So fun. It will be a major pain to take off but that will let me try this foil technique I've heard of to take off glitter polish.

I also ordered a crap ton of mascara recently so I plan on reviewing each one. I love mascara, don't you?!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment