Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Experience: Lacquer Lust

 I have an awesome new polish brand (well new to me) to share with you guys today! Lacquer Lust...I came across this brand which searching on Etsy (which I can do for hours by the way). Specifically, I came across this little gem below...Snow Flurries. When I saw a swatch I seriously drooled a little. Seriously my husband saw it! Of course I hesitated and didn't order it right away. Then I noticed that the shop was now over on Big Cartel. Oh I hesitated again and it sold out. So I stalked the website and checked once a day....sad? Mmm no! Finally, some bottles were in stock! And the polish lived happily ever after....on my nails:)


This just isn't your normal white base with blue glitter. This is special. It has light blue holo glitter, blue flakies and iridescent glitter. I think this gives the base a very pretty blue tint. It was also a dream to apply. I only needed two coats to reach opacity. It dried in a decent time (I'm impatient so when a polish takes longer than 5 seconds to dry I feel like I'm losing my mind). I topped it with my trusty Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. 


If you want Snow Flurries you can check out the store here. I'm hoping after Christmas I can splurge and buy the #hashtag Holo set because it looks sweet!

Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand. Gorgeous polish! I love the blue.

    ReplyDelete