Friday, December 21, 2012

A Blinding Polish and Nail Water Decals

I have an amazing polish to show off today. China Glaze Glistening Snow from the 2012 Holiday collection. This polish blinded me! It has so much spakly goodness with very fine silver holo glitter. I used three coats because there can be some bald spots on the first coat.
I also experimented with some water decals from RLR Creations which you can check out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/RLRCreationsNailArt. These were incredibly easy to use. All you have to do is cut out the picture  you want and then set it in water for 10-15 seconds. It slides off easily and then you place it on your nail. Now I got my nail slightly wet. That way I could slide the image around until I had it placed in the right spot. I let it dry and then I used my usual top coat, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. The image lasted two days (well until I changed my polish, sorry no after picture). The image is slightly hard to see but I think this is due to the polish being so bright.
Now for someone who cannot stamp to save my life these nail decals are a great way to add some fun to my nails! I recommend!! RLR has a great selection.



Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
PS. I'm thinking I abuse exclamation points!!!! Hehe

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment