Thursday, July 19, 2012

A-England Tristam

I am such a bad blogger:( I was posting so well....I have a new job which has kept me busy but my schedule is settling down. Anywho...A-England Tristam!!!!!!!! Such a wonderful polish. It's a darkish holographic blue. In some light I kind of think it flashes purple. 
Flash
No Flash
It was opaque in two coats and I topped it with SV. A-England polishes are a dream to work with! You should definitely go check them out. 

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. And until the 22th they sell all the polishes from The Mythicals collection for 5 pund each and free shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I want so many A-England polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing blue!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete