Sunday, June 10, 2012

What My Nails Look Like After Work! And Sneeze Breeze!!

I took this photo after a long day at work. Let me remind you that I'm a server...chipped manicure-check, dry cuticles-check, overall disaster-check. I've been wanting to order TheHungryAsian Sneeze Breeze for some time now but I kept hesitating. I took the plunge and ordered a mini bottle. It is a matte blue and black glitter in a clear base. I'm a sucker for anything matte. I put one coat over ManGlaze Fuggen' Ugly. I topped it with SV (you can see the shrinkage). 


I think there could be some interesting combinations with this polish. 
Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a bartender, and I can say that I am impressed that your tip ware isn't worse! My nails look like absolute crap after work! I love Sneeze Breeze as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this too, after lemming for it for forever! And then I got it and still haven't used it. Isn't that the way it always is? Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete