Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Experience: Rainbow Honey

Today has been one of the longest days of my life. I took my RN boards. I was one of the lucky ones that got to answer 240 questions! Yay! It was tremendous (sarcasm). Afterwards I went and bought a good amount of nail polish:) Made me feel a little better. 
So I received my first Rainbow Honey polish a few days ago. I only ordered A Little Kindness from her Equestria Collection. This is my first polish from Rainbow Honey so I felt like I was dipping my toe in the water, checkin' things out, it's my feeler polish, etc. 
I believe these polishes were inspired by different My Little Ponies. A Little Kindness is a light soft yellow base with iridescent pink shimmer. Rose, white, gold, and small green glitter are spread throughout. 


Ok, so it cracks me up the combination I decided to use. Here we have this innocent, fun, light glitter inspired by a freakin' little pony and I go and layer it over ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly. It just seems....a little wrong lol! But I think it turned out pretty awesome. 


I did one layer of A Little Kindness over one layer of Fuggen Ugly. Kindness was so easy to apply and it dried quickly. I love the bottle and I really like the design of her label. It's so unique. 
I definitely would like to order some more Rainbow Honey at some point. The color combinations I've been seeing online are amazing! 

Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha - great combo. I've been wondering what to layer it over, and probably wouldn't have chosen grey, but wow that does a great job of accenting the pink xx

    ReplyDelete