Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nautical Nonsense by AmyNailBoutique

Another indie polish for everyone today. This was my first purchase from AmyNailBoutique. Okay, seriously, I had shipping confirmation within 20 minutes of placing my order! Nautical Nonsense is a matte white and blue glitter in a clear base. I was super creative and put it over white (haha). I used two coats of Nautical Nonsense. It spread easily and dried quickly. I was drawn to this one because of the matte glitter. I'm really liking that right now. 
In the picture below you can see the white glitter. The combinations for this will be endless. 
Up close and personal

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. you always have the cutest glitter polishes. :)

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I love anything w white glitter these days!! This is no exception.

    ReplyDelete