Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hits Apolo (Color Focus on Blue)

Today I have another blue to show you guys! Apolo is from the Hits No Olimpo collection. Apolo is the perfect royal blue holo. It applied even, smooth, dried quickly and I only needed two coats. So far this is my favorite collection from Hits. I know some people have had problems with their brushes being wonky but I've had good luck so far. The only issue I have noticed is the brush not being even. I would definitely check these out, especially if you are a holo fan. You can purchase them from llarowe.  


Okay, so I officially graduate on Wednesday. I know I keep saying I'll try and post more but this time it should really happen! I do have some awesome posts already scheduled for this week! Enjoy!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments: