Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This!

Here we have Orly Frisky from the Happy Go Lucky collection. It's somewhat of a turquoise and sky blue. Application was a little thick and a little streaky. It was opaque with two coats and I topped it off with Seche Vite.
Ok, here's what I can't believe I'm doing. These are my natural nails. The short little nubbs. I am tired of solar/acrylic/store bought fake nails. I plan on taking very good care of my natural nails to get them back into shape. So please bare with me during this process!
Until next time, 
Don't spill you polish:)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. this color is pretty, for some reason i have a hard time applying some of the orly polishes... specially the cream ones!!!
    i could not tell some of your previous post were not your real nails... good luck on growing them out :) im pretty sure they will be were u want them in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cut my nails down a lot, so I'm sort of in the same boat as you! Awesome polish, I picked it up a few weeks ago and I love it!

    ReplyDelete