Sunday, July 31, 2011

China Glaze Westside Warrior With Platinum Pieces

Below we have Westside Warrior from China Glaze Metro Collection. It is a khaki olive green with a cream finish. The formula was okay. Not to thick or thin. I used two coats topped with SV. This isn't the most original green I've seen or have but it'll do.

I wanted to use more of my China Glaze metallic crackles so I put Platinum Pieces over Westside Warrior.

I think I used to thick of a coat because it didn't crack that well. I'm chalking that up to user error! 
Have you guys seen any of the pictures of this years Cosmoprof? The upcoming collections are looking epic! I am so excited. 
Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:(
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this combo! & omg I am in love with almost all of the upcoming collections!!

    ReplyDelete