Thursday, May 5, 2011

Illamasqua Force

My collection of Illamasqua polishes has definitely started to grow. Sephora had a 15% off for VIB's and I used my coupon to stock up on these awesome polishes. Here we have the color Force. Now I plan explaining my manicure as we continue. As of right now it's kind of fugly.
Alright here we go. First in true life the color is more blue (on Sephora's website they say that it is a deep electric blue). I only had to use two coats and I topped with of course Seche Vite. I did not have a problem with it being to thick or thin. For a cream finish it was not streaky. Drying time was decent before my topcoat.

Ok some of you by now might be looking at my nails like 'uh those kind of suck'. I decided to post this because after my day, Illamasqua proved itself.
Here is what i did today. I did the dishes, washed pots and pan, cleaned kitchen counters with that clorox bleach stuff. I scrubbed my microwave with a Mr. Clean Eraser (um that thing is awesome!). Then I moved onto the bathroom. Again more cleaning scrubbing, dusting, cleaning the floor with my hand before using my swiffer.
So you can see there is less shine and minor tip wear. Also a few dents and scratches. After all the chemicals and water I used, I was very impressed with Illamasqua wear.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment