Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nails From The Past Few Days...

The first color I have here is Baptiste from Illamasqua. It is a deep royal purple with a shimmer finish. I like this purple but I feel like I have many purples that look like this in my collection. One thing about Illamasqua is that I don't think it is 3 free like most polishes today. Honestly....I don't really care.

The next color is Reva by Zoya. It just recently came out in their Sunshine collection for the summer. I must say this is a great summer color. It can be described as a cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. I don't own much in the red/pink family but I did enjoy this color. I think the sparkle in it helped. It still seemed a little 'bam!' to me.

Is there anything specific you guys would like to see? Just let me know!!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment