Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zoya 3 For Free!!

During the recent Zoya promotion they were offering 3 for free for just 'like' them on Facebook. I ended up buys six anyways. Right now I'm wearing Kelly from the Wonderful collection. I really like this color. It's a cream finish with a thicker consistency. As per usual, excuse the cuticles that are in process:)

With Flash

Seemed to have come with a touch of purple.

Without Flash

This looks way much more like the actual color.

I tried to take a try at doing Konad. I like to order form www.wowsocool.com. I ordered my stamping stuff on Monday and they came on Wednesday. Love the shipping and I think it was free! Here are my attempts.
This one turned out okay
Ekkkk, can you even see what that is supposed to be?
I plan on kept practicing because this is easy nail art for me. Wish me luck! Also I have ordered my China Glaze crackle polish! So excited, I hope they ship fast too.
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment