Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Milani One Coat Glitters

First of all I need to give a shout out to Erika over at http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/ . I can't find a single place in my city that sells any Milani polish (even their products in general). Well, one day when I was looking at Erika's blog and I noticed she had some of her favorite websites listed. http://www.cherryculture.com/ was listed on their. Finally a website that offers the newest Malani polishes!!!! I've tried other websites but this is the first where I could find everything I wanted in one spot. You guys should definitely check it out. In my I order I received 2 of the one coat glitter. Here is what the website claims.

·Highly concentrated color glitters
·Chic and cool, with rockstar glam
·Long-lasting, chip resistant formula


I love this polish. I'd say its a medium chunk glitter. My favorite thing though is that it dries fast...and I mean really fast. When it dries, it can look a semi-matte. I used Seche Vite over it. Here are the colors that I got.

Silver Dazzle without flash


Silver Dazzle with flash


Purple Gleam without flash (sorry for the shadow)


Purple Gleam with flash


Until next time,
Don't spill your polish
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment