Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween!!! China Glaze Mummy May I




Okay, I know I know. I said I would try to post more often. I've been really busy with school and my picture taking skills suck. So I've been practicing and getting help from the Fiance!! I think pictures from now on will be better.

Oh, China Glaze how I love thee. Their Halloween collection this year rocks. Of course my favorite is Mummy May I, which I swatched for you above. Hot pink glitter in a dark polish......Fantastic. I bought the whole set so as I use them I will swatch them for you.

On another note, I'm on my last month of Accutane. I still have really bad dry lips and my nose bleeds sometimes. But now I have extremely dry flaking skin. My hair has thinned and I'm definitely using OPI nail envy to keep my nails strong. Was it worth it??? I dunno. My derm says that I might not even see full results until I finish. My cystic acne has disappeared but I had some really bad scabs on my face and needed to get a prescription for anti-biotic ointment. I still need makeup :( My pore size will never reduce either:(

On the makeup note I have a new favorite foundation:

It really does make my skin look smooth and its the only foundation that I have found to hydrate my dry skin and keep it from flaking!

Until I post again.....
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment