Thursday, September 22, 2011

Focus Brand: Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings The Blues

Deborah Lippmann never fails me. The only colors I own though are the glitters. Which are freaking amazing. Totally worth the coin!! Here we have Lady Sings The Blues. It is a darker blue base with lighter blue glitter. Small glitter, large glitter, hexagonal glitter, and round glitter...glitter, glitter and more glitter:) She does a wonderful job. I only had to use two coats and it was opaque. You do have to manipulate the glitter a little bit so you can get it all over your nail. I hope you guys like this as much as I do. 
Until next time,
                                                                          Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the glitters are ok-but for me, the DL cremes are terrible-runny, streaky and not worth the money to me!

    ReplyDelete