Friday, September 23, 2011

Models Own Betty Blue

I think my nails are growing very well and are getting long! If you feel the nail bed though you can feel where the healthy starts and then icky part of the nail ends (where I had my solar nails). I'm being patient! Keeping my hands moisturized is a hard task. I have to wash my hand constantly since I am a server. I do have special OPI hand lotion I use but that only goes so far....enough rambling.
        With Flash
  
Here we have Models Own Betty Blue. It a nice deeper blue ( the second picture shows the true color better. I only needed three coats. The formula was amazing. Sometimes I get frustrated with creams. They can be streaky and hard to make it look smooth. 

With Out Flash
It was a process to get my polishes here. I had a coupon for 50% because of some facebook thing. I ordered fifteen. I never received a confirmation that my package was sent and since I believe they are over in the UK I was being patient. By week six...I was like what's up? Sent an email...then another....then another. Finally they let me know that my package was lost and they would sending another. So four more weeks later they were!! I am hesitant to order again. But they do have some intriguing colors!
Until Next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments: