Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Focus Brand: Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers

I feel like every polish company has come out with something like this. Ruby Red is a black base with chunky/hexagonal/round glitter. I only needed two coats to be opaque. This first picture really shows the glitter well. I really love this because of the chunky glitter.

With Flash

In the next picture you can see the black base very well.

Without Flash
Again, sorry I was MIA. I was trying to let my nails breath and tried some growing serum. I can tell where the healthy part starts!! I'm getting excited!
Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a myth that nails need to breathe-check out the blog loodie loodie loodie-she does a lot of scientific explanations of nail care and strengtheners etc-tell her I sent you! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know they can't but I'll definitely check her out. I need advice to help my nails be strong!

    ReplyDelete