Friday, August 12, 2011

Halloween Came A Little Early

I picked up Pumpkin Spice by Sally Hansen when I saw it on a new display at my local Walgreens. Pumpkin Spice has a black base with small orange glitter. In the bottle this reminded me of China Glaze Ick-A-Body that came out last Halloween. Spice is not as dense as Ick-A-Body.


I actually layered this over Sally Hansen Black Out. I used one coat of that and two coats of Spice. Topped with SV (duh lol). I need to try out some other topcoats. 

I've been keeping my eye out for other Sally Hansen displays at more of my local Walgreens. I really want to try and find Midnight Sky. 
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh such an awesome color!.. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this polish so badly! It's the very next one on my list, because it's my school colors! Thanks for the swatches, because I was really curious to see how it looked on . Now I can't wait til homecoming!

    ReplyDelete