Friday, August 12, 2011

OPI: A-Taupe The Space Needle

I have been trying so hard to post everyday. I apologize for days that I don't. I was sick the past few days and just didn't have the energy. A lovely sinus infection. I love Iowa and all the allergies it gives me :(

Oh, fall collections. I'm getting excited for quite a few. A-Taupe The Space Needle is from the OPI Touring America Collection. I only ordered six from the collection. Not all of them called my name. I don't have many colors in the brown family as to me this seems to be a lighter brown.
Formula was great. Perfect consistency and I always love OPI's brush. I used two coats and topped with SV. This isn't the best manicure I've ever done. I did it kind of fast. 
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment