Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Am Such A Nerd!!!!

Hey, remember on my last post when I said I really wanted to find Midnight Sky?! Um, yeah I had already bought it. Hence, why I am a nerd. It also made me realize that my collection is getting so big that I need to make an inventory list! I can't remember what I have and don't have anymore.

Onto the awesome Midnight Sky by Sally Hansen. It is a smoked out metallic grey base with some sparkly silver foil particles. I have similar shades to this but this is a standout for me. I think it's because of the darker base. It was opaque with two coats and I topped with SV. So far with all Sally Hansen Hard as Nails that I own, the formula is perfect.



I decided to amp up Midnight Sky a bit. I layered it with Confetti Ice Ice Baby. Can you see the blue, green, and a little purple? I must say that this was a good idea!
 


Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. o0o those are awesome together, I hope to find that Sally Hansen at my walmart or walgreens :)

    ReplyDelete