Monday, February 2, 2015

Weather Inspired Mani.....

Yep so this happened......

I took this yesterday morning after I got off work....we got 5 more inches after that.
So I busted out a little Manglaze and a smidge of Lacquistry Winter No. 2. for this mani below. 
I bought this sucker back in 2013....I feel like I should be shamed for not using it till now. 

This polish is made up of all kinds of glitter shapes: shreds, hexes, bars and squares. Blue/white/silver is the color theme.
I did one layer of Manglaze Mayo and one layer of Winter No. 2. I topped everything off with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze (review to come soon). Winter No. 2 is really easy to use and the glitter spread out nicely. All pictures were taken with artificial light since the sun doesn't exist in Iowa. 




Until next time,
Don't spill your polish

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment