Sunday, February 1, 2015

Magical Mystery Tour (Whimsical Ideas by Pam)

Well....Hellllooooo everyone! 
Today I have something special for you.....Magical Mystery Tour by Whimsical Ideas by Pam. Let me tell you....she is in my top 5 favorite indie polish makers...I mean look at that freaking glitter, and the labels are so pretty (does she hand write them or print them), and she puts the cutest god damn bow on EVERY BOTTLE!! I display these bottles on my work area because they are so damn cute. 
Ok, on to the polish. 
Magical Mystery Tour is various sizes of bright blue glitter in a shimmery purple base. My 2 favorite colors. You'd think this would be thick but the purple base was a little sheer. I only had to use 3 coats and it dries fast. I have a hard time finding the right words to describe this polish. I mean look at it! AMAZING!!! 




I love Pam's ordering process. Go to her Facebook page and check out her current list of polishes. Then just shoot her an email with your polish choices and she'll send you an invoice. I've never had a single problem ordering from her. I would like to own every bottle some day *sigh*!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Today I was surfing on the internet & found this article I read it & it is really amazing articles on the internet on this topic thanks for sharing such an amazing article.
    Seedbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really enjoyed to read that all i will always follow You thanks for the great article.
    It conatains so good knowledge. Full of informative article.
    Here My website for fast seedbox

    ReplyDelete