Monday, January 5, 2015

Uh....Hey....Hello.....Sorry It's Been So Long

*Peeking around corner*.....'Hey I'm an asshole' :)

So I know it's been forever!!! And I apologize. As you may have read in earlier post I've been working as an RN for a few years now. My job became my life and I was working way, way, waaayyy too much overtime. Starting a few months ago I decided to nix that in the butt and I changed departments. I'm an ER RN now (which I fucking love!! No seriously, I love my fucking job!!). My nails took a back seat for a while. You would have been APPALLED! They were terrible. I re-took up my bad habit of *GASP*....biting my nails (pretend my face is twisted in horror). A couple weeks ago I was looking over my polishes and my blog and asked myself 'what the hell are you doing'? I totally miss this and I don't think I sucked too bad lol. So I've been letting my nails grow. The best way to get myself to stop biting them is to paint them. I've been making sure I use the proper hand/nail lotion at work. So Wa-lah....here is my first post in forever. 

PS. I had to use my iPhone to take these pictures because I lost my memory card for my camera...whooops. 


Up we have a lovely polish from B Squared Lacquer. This is my first experience with this brand and I'm very happy! Sugar Plum is a dark rich purple halo with purple shimmer. Rainbows and sunshine on my damn nails!!!


No Flash

Flash

Flash

Flash

This polish is on the thicker side but is so worth the extra time and care. This is 3 coats topped with my trusty Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

I PROMISE you'll hear from me soon!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment