Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretty and Polished Phoenix

Do you ever buy a polish and it looks just 'okay' in the bottle. This happened with me and Pretty and Polished Phoenix. Now it looks pretty in the bottle but damn! It looks awesome on the nails!! Blew my freakin' mind. Phoenix has an orange tint with small yellow, orange, and red glitters. Floating throughout you'll also see red hexagonal glitter. 


I did two layers over China Glaze Riveting (which is great also and I need to wear it alone so I can do a proper review). 

Up Close and Personal

Pretty and Polished has yet to let me down! Chels does great work. You can check her store out on Etsy here. Currently she is out of stock but follow her on FB for updates.  

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Great idea layering it over riveting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually forgot I had it (meaning I need to catalog my polishes).

      Delete
  2. Oh man, that looks great! I was always sort of 'meh' about Phoenix, but with my last order I decided I'd go ahead and grab one. I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm going to try and snag a full size when she restocks.

      Delete
  3. This was my first P&P polish and I only got it because the ones I really wanted were out. I don't even like reds or yellows or oranges! But when I put this on, I was in love! It is so fiery and crazy! It made me want more of hers and I finally got three more on the way to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I'm the exact same way, reds and yellows=not much luck with.

      Delete
  4. I picked up a mini bottle of this a few weeks ago, and it's great! No fishing for the larger glitter pieces, the perfect amount comes out on the brush along with the smaller glitter.

    ReplyDelete