Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Love Piper!!!!

So, I love this polish!! It's Piper from the ladies of F4 Polish. It has white and  different colors of purple glitter (also a variety of sizes). I love purple glitter and I love white glitter. It's like crack, I can't help it! I don't know how I didn't have something like this in my collection. I did 2 coats over A-England Lady of the Lake. I topped it with SV (can you see the stupid shrinkage at the tips? I seriously need to buy another fast dry top coat). 
I wish I had more photos but I went outside yesterday, took one picture and then it started to downpour!! 


I ordered from F4 Polish on June 10 and received my package on June 14th!! Pretty impressive. I can't wait to swatch the other polishes I ordered. 

Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:)

Pin It Now!

2 comments: