Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thank You!!

I just want to say a big THANK YOU!!! To all of the wonderful, positive comments and emails I've received over the past few days. I was surprised how many people this reached. Enjoy this picture of my cat Penelope, she is incredibly lazy and kind of a bitch (I love her to death)!



To everyone else who called me an uneducated idiot because I like to use the word fuck (uh oh I did it again)...


Thanks again!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Reese Witherspoon in crule intentions

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Penelope!!! My cat was a real bitch too, but I loved her like crazy. And there's nothing wrong with using the word fuck in the right context. if you're having a rant by all means! besides, you gave fair warning of explicit content. they didn't have to read it, losers!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sort of similar to the picture, whenever I do things people think are terrible (I'm a damn yankee transplanted in the South, it happens a lot), I mentally think of Elaine in Seinfeld doing her devil impersonation with the horns and sticking the tongue out. Makes me smile everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That post (before this one) was hilarious. The best part was how you wished everyone would spill polish all over their carpet. Hahaha.

    And yes, Megan, that's definitely Reese Witherspoon. :)

    ReplyDelete