Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm

I have a review today on Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm. I bought this purely because it was swirly and green. Way to bait me in Sally Hansen, you sneaky devil! 


What it claims...
Combination remover and creme quickly eliminates excess, ragged cuticles & hangnails as it conditions nails and cuticles. The result is instantly, healthy, beautiful, conditioned cuticles that look up to 80% smoother. 
2-in-1 formula with white tea & cucumber gently & quickly loosen & exfoliates stubborn, overgrown cuticles while leaving skin feeling deeply moisturized.
Helps prevent hangnails and promotes healthy nail growth.
Directions from Sally Hansen website
Massage a small amount into cuticles until completely absorbed. Use a cuticle pusher, if needed to help further loosen hard to remove cuticles. Use daily for maximum benefits. Wash hands before applying polish. 



So...I really enjoy this stuff. It has a mild cucumber smell. It does a great job at moisturizing. I hate when certain moisturizers make my hands/nails feel like I dipped them in oil. Not with this! It's creamy and massages into the skin quickly. My cuticles have this nice clean feeling afterwards. I massage the balm into my cuticles and then I use a cuticle pusher. I then massage any excess product back into my cuticles. It is good to use everyday, quick and effective. One thing I really like is that it is a cuticle remover but it is not harsh. I've used some products that dry my nails out. I'll definitely purchase this again. 
Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)

*Product purchased on my own 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I would buy it on looks alone :P
    How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 7.49 at my local Walgreens but at the time it was buy 1 get 1 half off.

      Delete
  2. This actually looks pretty great! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it and LOVE it!

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete