Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review: Cult Nail Wicked Fast (Speed Dry Top Coat)

I should have done a review on this a long time ago. Cult Nails Wicked Fast is a fast dry top coat (duh wicked fast)....And it is pretty awesome! The formula is thinner than, lets say, Seche Vite. A problem I have with SV, is it being stringy.....okay and thick and cloudy and shrinks my manicure. Cults Nails doesn't have any of these problems. It leaves my mani shiny and bubble free. It doesn't have the dry time on the website but I'm comfortable doing simple tasks after about five minutes (typing for example). I liked it so much that I scraped the bottom! It's worth the 8$ and lasted me roughly 3 months. 


The only reason you may see me use SV as a topcoat in any of my posts is because I have so much of it left. I bought a big refill bottle. 
I plan on buying some more Wicked Fast in BULK! I would definitely recommend trying this. 

Until next time, 
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thank you for the post on this! I've wondered how it compared to Seche Vite or Poshe. Sounds like I'll have to pick up a bottle or two. I really appreciate the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get either of the top coat here..*sob* But I read so much great reviews for these two (cult nails and seche vite) so maybe I'll snatch both first when I got the chance and see which one works best for me. LOL. Thanks for this great review and comparing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's my favorite too!!! i have four bottles right now so i don't run out :D

    p.s. the new captcha codes are friggen ridiculously hard to read D:<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was leaving comments today and had to enter it in a few times!

      Delete
  4. This is one of my favorite topcoats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might just have to give this a try next. I'm always looking for a new one until I find one that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a good review! I would really like to try this top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been waiting on a review that mentioned it's abilities against SV. Thank you so much!! I love SV and most of the time don't care about shrinkage because I don't usually keep a mani long enough for it to matter but on the times that I DO want to keep one the shrinkage really pisses me off lol. Thanks again!! xo E

    ReplyDelete