Thursday, May 31, 2012

Maisie Shine Villain

 First off, sorry the pictures aren't amazing. It has been rainy and cloudy for the past couple days. I haven't found the best place to take pictures in my house so I tried to make my own light-box. It involved white paper and scotch tape, very fancy lol!!
Below I have a polish from a newer indie polish maker. Maisie Shine Villain is a black base with silver, black and purple glitter. This is one coat over Man Glaze Carbon. The polish went on smooth and I didn't have any problems with the glitter. It did dry pretty quickly (which if you read on a regular basis is a big plus for me). It didn't dry super shiny. Again this doesn't bother me. I topped it with a coat of Gelous and SV.

No Flash
Flash
Kind of a short to the point post:)
Her shop is currently closed but should be opening soon. 

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment