Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something New! (Slightly Picture Heavy)

First I'd like to say 'welcome' to the new followers! I was surprised when I logged into blogger today. 

I decided to try something new because I have so many polishes that I have not swatched yet. Everyday (or every other day), I'm going to randomly pick a polish (possibly two polishes) out of my collection. I have already separated my polishes into different containers. A container for colors that I have not swatched and a container for swatched colors.

You may ask 'how will you pick the random colors'. I'm literally going to close my eyes and pick!!

I would like your feedback. Is this a good idea or should I scrape it and come up with something else?

I picked two polishes today. The first is Milani Hi-Res from the 3-D Holographic collection. This is a purple base with all sorts of micro-glitter/shimmer colors. I find this polish is on the sheer side so I had to use four coats. Even sheer it was still easy to work with. I was pleasantly surprised by this color. In the bottle I didn't think I was going to like it. On my nails though it is awesome. 

Flash

Flash

No Flash

Next we have Milani Cyberspace, also from the 3-D Holographic collection. Again this was a sheer polish so I had to use four coats. Way better looking on my nails that in the bottle, just like Hi-Res. 

Flash

No Flash

Flash

Sorry for so many pictures but I felt it was necessary to capture all of the shimmer and different colors. I hope everyone likes the new theme!
Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Very nice am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty holos. So happy I picked them all up. I think Cyberspace is my favorite of them all :)

    ReplyDelete