Sunday, August 28, 2011

Halloween 2011 VS. Halloween 2010

Today I have a little comparison. China Glaze Zombie Zest from Halloween 2010 VS. China Glaze It's Alive from Halloween 2011.

Left: Zombie Zest     Right: It's Alive

Left: Zombie Zest    Right: It's Alive   
No Flash

Left: Zombie Zest     Right: It's Alive
With Flash
As you can see these are very different polishes. Zombie Zest is a yellow/green base with micro brown/mossy green glitter. It's Alive is a murky green base with packed round and hexagonal green glitter. Both are two coats. In my book, It's Alive wins! To me it's so much more fun.
I did wear It's Alive on my nails (it chipped at work so I didn't take a picture). It was a little thick but still manageable. I used two coats. I used a thicker coat of SV so I didn't feel the gritty texture of the glitter. 

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!