Sunday, August 28, 2011

Halloween 2011 VS. Halloween 2010

Today I have a little comparison. China Glaze Zombie Zest from Halloween 2010 VS. China Glaze It's Alive from Halloween 2011.

Left: Zombie Zest     Right: It's Alive

Left: Zombie Zest    Right: It's Alive   
No Flash

Left: Zombie Zest     Right: It's Alive
With Flash
As you can see these are very different polishes. Zombie Zest is a yellow/green base with micro brown/mossy green glitter. It's Alive is a murky green base with packed round and hexagonal green glitter. Both are two coats. In my book, It's Alive wins! To me it's so much more fun.
I did wear It's Alive on my nails (it chipped at work so I didn't take a picture). It was a little thick but still manageable. I used two coats. I used a thicker coat of SV so I didn't feel the gritty texture of the glitter. 

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I bet they'd look great layered! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love It's Alive! can't wait to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,new follower here. Amazing comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow. I hope you continue to enjoy the posts!

    ReplyDelete