Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Darling Diva Polish: A Christmas Story

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! It came up so fast. And boy do I have a butt load of Christmas polishes I need to swatch! There is no rhyme or reason to how I choose the polish I will wear  everyday. The stuff is scattered all over my house: in my room, on the coffee table, kitchen, husbands office, etc, oh and yes even the bathroom. 
Any who, below we have Darling Diva Polish: A Christmas Story. Yes it is named after the movie about a young boy wanting his RED RYDER BB GUN!!


It's a pretty sweet polish containing both red and holographic green microglitters. It's pretty much the epitome of Christmas. I decided to not layer this over anything, so what you see is 3 coats. It dried fast and slightly dull/gritty, but with a good topcoat that was not an issue. I used China Glaze Fast Forward. Now I do want to warn you that this polish is a thick SOB!! But Miss DDP does warn you in the description at her store. She does not cut her base. This way you can adjust it to your comfort level. Well before I did that I wanted to try it straight up. It was worth the work!




I bought this during her awesome Black Friday deal and received it in record time (I bought way way too much polish on Black Friday btw!). Go check her store out on Etsy here and for updates check out her FB page here.

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:) 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love this polish! I haven't tried it on it's own but over different shades of red and it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this and it totally makes me think of that movie!

    ReplyDelete