Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Experience: Hare Asteroid Turf

Okay, this is going to be fast....I just worked a 17 hour shift and I think I'm tired (not even sure lol!). So this is Hare Asteroid Turf. It is a green jelly base with pinkish/purplish glitter. It's awesome! I don't have anything like this in my collection. This is with three coats. 


Sorry my cuticles and my nails suck in general...the job has torn them up. 

Up close and personal 
Again I'm sorry I haven't been posting so much. I've been trying to add a watermark to my photos before I do my post but it takes me forever! I need something that I can edit/crop/add watermark and then post in less than five minutes. I'm going to go soak my hands in olive oil lol!

Until next time (hopefully soon), 
Don't spill your polish:) 

PS: The giveaway is still coming!! I got the rest of the polishes in the mail I wanted to add!! Yay!!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. So fun, definitely a unique polish!! Sounds like you've been super busy lately, hope you can take some time to relax soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! Hare is one of my favorite indies, but I don't have this one yet. Check out the site PicMonkey! They have super easy to use editing tools and you can also add text as a watermark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.visualwatermark.com/free-watermark-software

    Check out that program- super user friendly, and I can watermark a whole crop (usually a week's worth) of photos in 30 minutes or so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super pretty polish indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete