Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pleasantly Surprised!

So I wasn't planning on buying any of the China Glaze Bohemian collection. I've been underwhelmed by the swatches I have seen around the net. Walking through Ulta I saw the display and saw one bottle of Deviantly Daring left. Of course I snagged it up. Why because in my polish filled brain I was thinking 'what if this is last bottle on the planet'...'what if I don't buy this one and they sell out EVERYWHERE!!'. So of course I bought it. 
Okay, well holy shit on a stick. I think this color is pretty awesome! It's a very pigmented teal that flashes from a darker teal to a oliveish green. You could get away with one coat but I did two just cause.  Enjoy the swatches!





My only complaint is that the bottle was 9$! This is my fault because it was an impulse buy at Ulta. I usually try to buy China Glaze's online or use a coupon, but oh well. 
Until next time
Don't spill your polish:)


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. China glaze is normally 4.99 at Sally's beauty supply with the beauty club card:) hope this helps next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This China Glaze collection is amazing! I love this color and the finish is perfect! If you complain about $9,00, here in Brazil these bottles are R$ 35,00! Can you imagine that?
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete