Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Experience: Enchanted Polish Gummy Worm

I've been fighting with photoshop all week! All to put that stupid watermark on the picture below.....For some reason this program is my kryptonite lol!
Anyways, I finally got around to trying my first Enchanted Polish. Gummy Worm is a bright lime green holographic polish. When the bottle arrived I was very nervous. I did not think this color would look good on me. It sat on my table for two weeks. 


Well holy shit! This polish is amazing!! It had the perfect application and the color was more wonderful than in the bottle! I only need two coats and it dried nice and fast. I used Lynnderella I Can Afford It as accent nail. 
I'm totally saving my pennies to snag some more Enchanted Polish!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Enchanted - such a fun bright green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color and is using it for my nailart sunday this week :)

    ReplyDelete