Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Post

If you follow me on my FB page you may have noticed an update saying I had some friends over for a little polish party and I gave my first manicure. One of my friends wrote up a lovely description on what she thought of the night....PS: She refers to me as The Polish Girl (I feel like I should have a super power!). 


-Last Night I tore my tired little girl off of my legs and I peeled myself out of my house for a much needed break at what I like to call her "The Polish Girl's" house. I was late and considered not going because of the crying baby, but so glad I went anyway. 
In all honesty this was one of the first times I had been out and had a relaxing night since my daughter was born. So over due! The 3 of us scoured through PG's amazing collection. Jen picked out China Glaze Life Preserver and I picked out Zoya Valerie. 
PG did Jen's nails from start to finish, I wish we had a video of this. Jen can't have her nails filed-she freaks every time someone gets a file close to her hands. 
Here's how it went: 
PG started file
Jen flinched 
PG then love tapped her hand
Jen laughed and got goosebumps
They both laughed and had another drink haha
I sat and watched this sisterly love happen while trying to figure out why this top coat was so sticky and thick...PG just looked at me said "quit your complaining" did some polish chemistry and gave it back to me. She is a magician of polish! 
My nails look great, my mind is refreshed from a couple of hours around a table with some polish and good company! Everyone should make time to do this every couple of weeks!!-



Anna's manicure. She's a photographer and you can definitely tell!!!
Thank you Anna for the wonderful words! I plan on having more of these get 
togethers with my friends. It was a lot of fun. Glad that nobody asked me for a 
pedicure! I don't touch feet!!!


Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. How pretty her nails look. .... love the color and the length of her nails. There's nothing like having a girly girl night with good friends :-)

    ReplyDelete