Thursday, June 7, 2012

Excuse Me While I Wipe The Drool Off My Face!!

I've been waiting to use Lush Lacquer's Salt N' Peppa until I got my hands on some of the China Glaze Summer Neons. I just had this combination stuck in my brain. Well I finally came across a display while I was in Ulta. I actually only got 1 on this trip...I'm With The Lifeguard. It is a bright yellow toned neon green. No problem with the application and was opaque with 2 coats. 


There are a couple more I want from this China Glaze collection but I'm going to go back and use a coupon I have. Honestly I can't stand paying full price for CG...as bad as that sounds. They are up to 7$ now. 

Up close and personal (I love how the glitter looks like it's floating on the base color)

Lush Lacquer's Salt N' Peppa is that black and white glitter combo that we've been seeing all over the place...but...It has iridescent glitter mixed. I absolutely love it! It went on so smooth and the glitter spread easily. I normally never think of getting backs up of colors but I want to order more of this.  Lush Lacquer has been a winner! Such a great indie brand by two lovely ladies! Thank you designing these polishes. So more to swatch!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I wore Sticks and Stones over I'm with the lifeguard earlier this week!. It's amazing! I was contemplating ordering Salt N' Peppa about a week or so ago. Seeing these pics make me think I need it! Haha.

    -Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Salt N Peppa and Lush Lacquer. I just ordered 7 more polishes (minis) from them- Salt N Peppa was my only one I had before that. It looks so awesome over the neon green!

    ULTA is SO overpriced for China Glaze... the other brands seem priced ok (Orly is also a bit higher), but China Glaze in particular is ridiculous. Do you have a Sally's nearby? If you have a Sally's card they're $4.99 usually, and then TraceFaceFiles always posts the Sally Birthday coupon (that you can use more than once... as long as maybe you don't have a mean cashier LOL) that gives you $10 a $20 purchase. Of course, you can still do all that online, but there's shipping- it's free after $50 I think though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Sally's down the street but it really sucks. I usually drive across town to a different one but just haven't had the time. I'm worried about using the Bday coupon. I'm afraid they'll ID me or something lol.

      Delete
  3. Love it! I am wearing my first ChG neon right now, and have decided I need more - and Salt N' Peppa is coming in my mail soooon so I might just have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo! I'm wearing I'm with the Lifeguard on my toes right now. It's an amazing color. I also get most of my CG at Sally's b/c it's 4.99 with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome combo. Pinning <3

    ReplyDelete