Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dandy Nails Like Disco Lemonade

I finally made my first Dandy Nail purchase a few weeks ago and I finally got around to swatching one of them. Like Disco Lemonade (I love the name) is a light green base with green, black (square), and orange glitter. I layered two coats over Man Glaze Nawsome Sauce. Are you guys sensing a pattern? I use matte polish a lot when I layer because it dries fast and I always end up painting my nails at night when I'm really tired. 


Disco Lemonade did not give me any problems at all! This glitter polish went on extremely smooth. I used two coats of SV to top everything off (I could have gotten away with just one coat). 

Up close and personal!

The store is currently sold out but look for updates on Dandy Nails FB page!

Until next time,
Don't spill your polish:)
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing. I like your choice of 'underoos' as well. Thanks for the tip about using matte polish as a base - never would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. It's mostly because I'm lazy and impatient for polish to dry:)

      Delete
  2. Im seeing lots of glitter posts today...am I missing something here? :P

    This is a beautiful glitter polish, awesome swatch.

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this on you!

    ReplyDelete